‘Verify’ Compliance Recording Systems
The Starfish Verify Compliance Recording System is a highly configurable software application that runs on generic Windows Server platforms.
The input to a Verify system is an encoded media stream. The system supports multiple channel recording (utilising multiple Verify recording channels) and supports a range of redundancy configurations.
A Verify system can be configured as a stand-alone compliance recording system or it can be fully integrated within a Starfish advertising insertion or regional TV system.
Media retrieval, system monitoring and control is via our powerful web browser application.
Verify Compliance Recording Overview
- Configurable and scalable
- Uncompressed serial digital or encoded transport stream recording
- Supports IP and ASI inputs
- A range of redundancy options including real-time, twin stream, comparison
- Can be fully integrated within a Starfish regional TV/Ad insertion system
- Record the full input stream or just the regional opt-outs/advertising breaks
- Encoding format is flexible, typically WMV, MPEG 2 or H264
- User friendly GUI for system monitoring
- Runs on generic Windows server hardware
Please contact Starfish Technologies™ directly for further information.